- Retrofiting is defined as adding components to equipment on site so as to achive additional features or rating.
- Aretrofit activity involves the replacement of out dated MV & LV Componts with modern updated.
- Aretrofit activtie involves the replacement of instrument to handle increases in rated current and Voltage.
- Aretrofit activites involves renwal of phas is insulations & bus bar system.
FEATURES & BENFITS :
- Increased relibility and safety.
- Significantly reduced maintence costs.
- updated Switchgears heart with modern Technology Components.
- Increased ratings, normal and short circuit currents.
- no modification of the existing Panel.